Monday, March 23, 2020 at https://podcasts.canvaslms.com
Starts at 12:00 PM · Ends at 1:00 PM, MDT (America/Denver)
This event indicates availability of the Canvas product team tl;dr podcast.
- [00:22] Introduction
- [01:16] Features: New Rich Content Editor Auto Save—Ed Schiebel
- [09:59] Integrations: Adobe Creative Cloud
- [11:06] Platform: K12 Assessments with MasteryConnect—Jenn Mitchell
- [14:50] Resources: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- [18:05] Closing Thoughts
Discussion about this episode is welcome in several ways:
- Use the Comment link posted above or below this event
- Email podcasts(at)instructure.com
Canvas Release Notes
Tools for Online Learning When the Classroom Closes (Instructure website)
Our Commitment to You During Coronavirus (Instructure blog, Melissa Loble)
- Share insights about upcoming Canvas features and other improvements
- Discuss internal thoughts about the product process
- Explain the why of a product's development and benefit to customers
Podcasts are published the Wednesday following the Canvas release. For a release calendar, please see Canvas Release Calendar Overview.
Do you have an idea of something you'd like to see from the product team in future episodes? Email podcasts(at)instructure.com with your suggestions!
- Jenn Mitchell
Director of K-12 Product Marketing at InstructureAfter working in higher ed, Jenn worked in marketing before finding a home in K-12 edtech. Passionate about supporting educators as they make real, lasting impact for students, she leads the K-12 product marketing team for LMS and assessment products.
- Edward Schiebel
Sr. Software Engineer at InstructureI'm an Instructure Senior Software Engineer, even though I'm educated as a Mechanical Engineer, a vocation I practiced exactly once, getting an engine rebuilt in exchange for calculating wheel rates for the springs on a stable of race cars. I'm a drummer, a father of 2 adult daughters, and a fan of hockey in the winter and baseball in the summer.