Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at https://podcasts.canvaslms.com
Starts at 12:00 PM · Ends at 1:00 PM, MDT (America/Denver)
This event indicates availability of the Canvas tl;dr podcast.
- [00:25] Introduction
- [03:08] Conferences Updates—Shaun Moon
- [20:45] Commons Video Access & Sharing—Zsofi Goreczky, Peter Tircsi
- [34:11] In-Product Tours & Instructor Tutorials—Katrina Hess, Jody Sailor
- [51:59] Canvas Social Media Activities—Mark Booth
- [1:00:54] Events Updates
Discussion about this episode is welcome in several ways:
- Use the Comment link posted above or below this event
- Email podcasts(at)instructure.com
- Share insights about upcoming Canvas features and other improvements
- Discuss internal thoughts about the product process
- Explain the why of a product's development and benefit to customers
Podcasts are published the Wednesday following the Canvas release. For a release calendar, please see Canvas Release Calendar Overview.
Do you have an idea of something you'd like to see from the product team in future episodes? Email podcasts(at)instructure.com with your suggestions!
- Mark Boothe
Director, Social and Customer Marketing at InstructureMark Boothe comes from a family of educators and is proud to call Instructure his new home, where he is the Director of Social and Customer Marketing. Mark did his undergrad at Brigham Young University and received his MBA from Utah State University.
- Shaun Moon
Sr. Director, Assessments at InstructureShaun Moon has been a product manager for over a decade in education, collaboration systems, and business intelligence. He holds a masters degree in Computational Design from Carnegie Mellon University.
- Jody Sailor
Product Manager at InstructureI am a passionate educator and life-long learner. My work in product management provides the opportunity and platform to share that passion with others. I am also an adjunct professor and former K12 educator and district administrator.
- Katrina Hess
Product Manager, Analytics at InstructureMy background in human-centered design influences my approach in creating products. At Instructure, I work with incredibly smart and kind people to build analytics products that will empower teaching and learning.
- Zsofi Goreczky
Product Manager at InstructureZsofi loves how her two passions, education and product development, come together in Canvas. At the beginning of her career, she worked as a teacher in Budapest, Hungary. Later she studied digital media and learning in San Francisco before finding a home in product management.