Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at https://podcasts.canvaslms.com
Starts at 12:00 PM · Ends at 1:00 PM, MDT (America/Denver)
This event indicates availability of the Canvas product team tl;dr podcast.
- [00:25] Introduction
- [01:04] MasteryConnect and Item Authoring—Ben Berte
- [17:36] Teacher Appreciation Month & Educator of the Year Award Submissions—Brighton Hertford
- [24:45] InstructureCon Updates—Jackie Burrell
- [34:51] Wrapup
Discussion about this episode is welcome in several ways:
- Use the Comment link posted above or below this event
- Email podcasts(at)instructure.com
CanvasCon Website (Virtual InstructureCon)
- Share insights about upcoming Canvas features and other improvements
- Discuss internal thoughts about the product process
- Explain the why of a product's development and benefit to customers
Podcasts are published the Wednesday following the Canvas release, unless otherwise scheduled. For a release calendar, please see Canvas Release Calendar Overview.
Do you have an idea of something you'd like to see from the product team in future episodes? Email podcasts(at)instructure.com with your suggestions!
The tl;dr is managed and produced monthly by Erin Hallmark; feedback is welcome about the podcast via the podcast email address.