Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at https://podcasts.canvaslms.com
Starts at 12:00 PM · Ends at 1:00 PM, MDT (America/Denver)
This event indicates availability of the Canvas product team tl;dr podcast.
- [00:22] Ready Releases—Gentry Beckmann
Discussion about this episode is welcome in several ways:
- Use the Comment link posted above or below this event
- Email podcasts(at)instructure.com
- Share insights about upcoming Canvas features and other improvements
- Discuss internal thoughts about the product process
- Explain the why of a product's development and benefit to customers
Podcasts are published the Wednesday following the Canvas release unless otherwise scheduled. For a release calendar, please see Canvas Release Calendar Overview.
Do you have an idea of something you'd like to see from the product team in future episodes? Email podcasts(at)instructure.com with your suggestions!
- Gentry Beckmann
Director, QA, Engineering at InstructureI love helping people and teams to be the happiest and most successful they can be. I believe this is most likely when organizations prioritize employee happiness through generosity, trusting relationships, and clear-eyed two-way feedback. As a leader in software engineering, my experience has shown that honest prioritization, evidence-based estimation, and clear standards lead to high-quality and sustainability.