May

Open Hours with Beth Crook

Created by Beth Crook Champion on May 14, 2020

Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at Open Hours with Beth Crook

Starts at 1:00 PM · Ends at 2:00 PM, MDT (America/Denver)

• Sky V. King (FIU Online)
  • Beth Crook
  • Trisha Dionne

Description

The Canvas Help hours is an online office hour for teachers and admins having questions getting started with Canvas.  I am called a lot of titles with Canvas at St. Andrew's School in Delaware: Canvas Mom, Canvas Queen, Canvas Guru...just to name a few. But what it comes down to is that I'm the Admin, the Coach, the Designer and everything in between!  We have been using Canvas for 5+ years as a blended learning tool for our small 9-12 grade boarding school and most recently for virtual learning and I love to integrate everything Google!  I'm also an Advocate and a long time Canvassador so this Community feels like home.

Agenda

This is an office hour, so whoever attends directs the conversation.  Or we can just sit and sing songs. And talk about dancing Pandas. But if someone comes in with a question, I'm back to all business!  

Additional Resources

• The link to the session prompts you to download the Zoom client (Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS) - attendees will first be placed in the Zoom Waiting Room and may be contacted via in-Zoom chat prior to joining the main.  The password for the meeting is: steps4beth

Open Hours with Beth Crook