This webinar covers how to create accessible PDFs with MS Word and Acrobat Pro.
It is the first part of a five-part webinar series called Taking a Closer Look at Accessibility. The video seminar is brought to you by @ONE, in partnership with the Online Education Initiative, and presented by Jayme Johnson, Director of Accessibility and User Experience. Below is an overview of the topics discussed. Enjoy!
- Basic terms and required technology
- Create an accessible document in MS Word
- Save an accessible MS Word document as a PDF document
- Use Acrobat Pro to enhance a PDF document for accessibility
- Finding the PDF Tags
- Accessibility Tools
- Touch Up Reading Order Tool
- Reading Order Panel
- Accessibility Checker