Did you know that @ONE has curated Youtube playlists of existing (non-inclusive) @ONE videos to help faculty align with the OEI (Online Education Initiative) rubric?
The playlist below is a collection of videos @ONE has put together to assist instructors in Course Design Objectives. The playlist contains helpful videos on the following topics:
- OESP Navigation
- @ONE: IOTL Orientation
- @ONE: Intro to Canvas Navigation
- Self-Paced @ONE: Intro to Teaching Canvas
- Canvas: How to Schedule an Announcement
- Webinar - 10 Tips to Designing Your Course Masterpiece
- Center Hangout - First Impressions: How to Make the Most of Week One Online
- Webinar - Keep Students Engaged in Your Online Courses
- Webinar - Orienting Students to Learning Online
- Webinar - Online Student Retention - What Does it Take for Students to Go the Distance?
Take a look!