Have you taken advantage of @ONE's curated Youtube playlists? These playlists are a collection of existing (non-inclusive) @ONE videos to help faculty align with the OEI (Online Education Initiative) rubric.
The playlist below is a collection of videos created to assist instructors in Learner Engagement. The playlist contains some great videos on the following topics:
- Sample Online Learning Activities
- Center Hangout - Supersize the Sweet Spot of Online Learning
- Center Hangout - Active Learning with Google Drive
- Webinar - How To Integrate Facebook into your Teaching
- Webinar- Engaging Millennial Students with Fun Tech: Games
- Webinar- Engaging Millennial Students with Fun Tech: Jing
- Webinar- Engaging Millennial Students with Fun Tech: Learning with Comics
- Webinar - Visual Thinking: Put Brainstorming on Steroids with MindMapping
- Webinar - Online Math Games and Resources
- FUN AND USEFUL WEBBASED ACTIVITIES 4 TRADITIONAL, HYBRID, AND ONLINE LANGUAGE COURSES
Check them out now below!