Are you looking for ways to improve your course interaction and collaboration?
@ONE's has taken the time to collect multiple videos to assist instructors in this area, and ensure that they are in line with the OEI (Online Education Initiative) rubric. They have created a curated Youtube playlist with existing (non-inclusive) @ONE videos below.
The Youtube playlist contains helpful videos on the following topics:
- Center Hangout - Stories from CCC Connected Educators How Social Media Has Improved My Teaching
- Center Hangout - Engaging Students with Twitter-based Learning
- Webinar - Online Discussion Board Best Practices
- Center Hangout - Faculty Websites: Why They're Important & How to Make One Now!
- Webinar - Free and Easy Collaboration Tools
- Webinar - All a'Twitter about Tweets for Teaching
Watch them all now at the link below!