You to the power of education
As the makers of Canvas, Instructure believes education is one of the world's most powerful forces for change. This spring we're asking students, "How will a college education give you the power to achieve your dreams?" We hope you'll answer with stories that share your dreams and ambitions.
What’s in it for you?
How about $10K in scholarships, the chance to see your story on stage in Long Beach, California, and—of course—the intangible greatness of bragging rights?
Instructions & Rules
- Create a 30–60-second video explaining how a college education will give you the power you need to achieve your dreams and how Canvas will help on your journey. Be creative. Feel free to involve others in your video, and then use your wizard-like editing skills to polish it off!
- Submit the video by posting it publicly to Twitter and/or Instagram using the hashtag #powerofedu and by tagging @CanvasLMS.
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. MDT on June 21, 2019 or until 1,000 submissions are received.
- All videos will be reviewed, some will be reposted by the Canvas team online, and three winners will be announced at InstructureCon 2019 in Long Beach, California, July 9–11.
- Winners will be chosen based on creativity and vision as judged by a team at Instructure, the makers of Canvas.
- Awards will be granted for 1st ($5K), 2nd ($3K), and 3rd ($2K) place.
- Winners will have scholarship funds deposited into a 529 College Savings Plan education account. Students and parents/guardians must register for account.
- Winner and one parent/guardian will be flown to Long Beach, CA for InstructureCon 2019, July 9–11.
Official rules can be found at https://blog.canvaslms.com/blog/canvas-student-scholarship-contest