• Collaborations - Getting Started

When I was first learning how to use Canvas I discovered Collaborations. Talk about excited! So keen was I to share the joy that I wrote Collaborations – Changed my world! I'm fortunate in my position to t...
    Stefanie Sanders
    created by Stefanie Sanders
  • Invigorating English – Encouraging Writing Within Canvas K-6

I love creating environments for students to write creatively. Seeing students engage with words and proudly share their work makes me burst with the joy of teaching. Recently I was asked to share some ideas on h...
    Bobby Pedersen
    created by Bobby Pedersen
  • Turning a O365 Cloud Assignment into a Collaborative Assignment

I thought I would share another finding regarding the Office 365 Cloud Assignments that I discovered today.  I am guessing others may have found this too, but I did not see anything in the community group and dec...
    Ryan Corris
    last modified by Ryan Corris
  • O365 Cloud Assignment - Multiple Assignments in One

I am having fun exploring the Office 365 Cloud Assignments and finding new ways to use it.  One of the newest things I have found is a way to turn a single cloud assignment into multiple assignments.  For ex...
    Ryan Corris
  • Office 365 Cloud Assignment Heads Up

I thought I would share an experience another teacher and I had to problem solve today in case it may help out others that find themselves in a similar experience.   A teacher was creating a Canvas assignment th...
    Ryan Corris