• Existing quiz questions are not in unfilled questions in question banks?

Quiz Questions and Question Banks    Existing quiz questions are not in unfilled questions in question banks?   I have read here that existing quiz questions should have a copy in question banks autom...
    Amy  Worth
    created by Amy Worth
  • Is there an integration option for Office 365 Teams into Canvas?

I know there is an integration of Microsoft Office 365 with Canvas for documents, collaboration, etc. Does anyone know if it is possible to have a link in a Canvas course to our Office 365 Teams Chat? 
    Tammy Esteves
    last modified by Tammy Esteves
  • Office365 Cloud Assignment - read-only file

I am trying to set up an Office365 Cloud assignment, but for some students it is loading as a read-only file instead of an editable file. Does anyone have any idea why this would be happening and what I can do to fix ...
    Alannah Roach
    last modified by Alannah Roach
  • HTTP 503 Error Trying to Access O365 Link

Hello, We are currently experiencing a problem with an Office 365 LTI linked Word Document.  For a few people in the course, the link fails to produce the document.   The error on the screen reads, "Yo...
    David Willmore
    last modified by David Willmore
  • Embedding Office365 Document in Pages

We have Office365 and I want to embed a PowerPoint in a Canvas Page. Now I know you cannot do it through the integration but when I go to Office365 (), I can choose share and get an iframe embed code eg with Word &#...
    Gideon Williams
    last modified by Gideon Williams
  • Can't Add Assignment in OneNote's Class Notebook

Does anyone have experience creating assignments in OneNote's Class Notebook with Canvas? We enabled OneNote in one of our Canvas classes, and I was able to go through Canvas to make a notebook and add students to it,...
    Kathy Pinkowsky
    created by Kathy Pinkowsky
  • Office365 integration and masquerade become Data Security Concerns

Colleagues   Would like to bring your attention to this post which you may not have seen as was not added to the Office365 group.   Office365 integration and Masquerade/Become - Data Security concerns ...
    Gideon Williams
  • Collaboration issues

Our Collaborations using O365 were working fine and today they give "unexpected error occurred"    Anyone else having this issue? 
    Mike Scheid
    last modified by Mike Scheid
  • Office 365 Viewer instead of SpeedGrader?

I found this line in the Canvas Release notes for Office365 integration  and Speedgrader:   "The Office 365 LTI includes an Office 365 viewer, which can be used to preview office documents in SpeedGrader an...
    Gideon Williams
  • Modern Authentication

Baylor University just rolled out mandatory two-factor authentication to Office365 to combat the wave of phishing attacks hitting Higher Education this week and last.  For almost everything, this was a trouble-fr...
    John_Lowe@baylor.edu
    last modified by John_Lowe@baylor.edu
  • Office365 integration issues...

Our integration has stopped working. Links I post from my OneDrive can only be seen by me and the page is BLANK for everyone else.   All those help guides and resources INVISIBLE!   Shambolic.   Stil...
    Gideon Williams
  • Changing Office 365 Authorized Account

Hi everyone I have searched for this on the community but haven't been able to find anything to help me as yet.  I'm the account admin and need to change the Authorized Office 365 account that is linked to my pro...
    Kerri Buttery
    last modified by Kerri Buttery
  • External tool

Having trouble with external tool. Some students cannot open the assignment using office 365 LTI. What might be the problem?
  • Exporting course content with O365 assignments. How can the security be directed to a new teacher?

We have teachers who rotate teaching subject but want to share content. One teacher created assignments using O365 word documents. The new teacher has the links but the permissions prevent them from opening.
    Melissa Buonato
    last modified by Melissa Buonato
  • Office365 LTI

As the Canvas Admin, I've added the Office 365 LTI.  I can see it in my course navigation menu however, the teachers do not see it in their course navigation.  When they go to the Course Settings, the App is...
    Pam Schachern
    last modified by Pam Schachern
  • Is Microsoft Stream going to be included in the Office 365 integration anytime soon?

Clint Jacobsen
    last modified by Clint Jacobsen
  • Multiple file submission to canvas group assignment

I need some advice about submission of multiple files to a group submission area   Requirements: No requirement for groups to use canvas groups  or O365 etc to collate or evidence work - not desire to...
    Nicola Langton
    created by Nicola Langton
  • (Parent) Observers in Collaborations??

Prior to our Collaborations feature 'going south' we were seeing our Parents appearing in the list of people to create a collaboration with. The parents are added as observers in our instance.   Has anyone else ...
    Gideon Williams
    created by Gideon Williams
  • Frustrations with 'multiple' logins

Does anyone know how to prevent the continual SharePoint Login popup appearing when we link files from our SharePoint eg  It is hugely frustrating..   When we sign on with Canvas at home we already go th...
    Gideon Williams
  • How does the integration of Office Mix into PowerPoint as a standard Record feature impact its use with Canvas?

Through my Office 365 account, I have received notice that Office Mix is/has been discontinued as an add-in and the features incorporated as a standard Recording feature in PowerPoint.  In the notifications, it i...
    Kenneth Rogers
    created by Kenneth Rogers