• Collaborations - Getting Started

When I was first learning how to use Canvas I discovered Collaborations. Talk about excited! So keen was I to share the joy that I wrote Collaborations – Changed my world! I'm fortunate in my position to t...
    Stefanie Sanders
    created by Stefanie Sanders
  • HTTP 503 Error Trying to Access O365 Link

Hello, We are currently experiencing a problem with an Office 365 LTI linked Word Document.  For a few people in the course, the link fails to produce the document.   The error on the screen reads, "Yo...
    David Willmore
    last modified by David Willmore
  • Invigorating English – Encouraging Writing Within Canvas K-6

I love creating environments for students to write creatively. Seeing students engage with words and proudly share their work makes me burst with the joy of teaching. Recently I was asked to share some ideas on h...
    Bobby Pedersen
    created by Bobby Pedersen
  • Canvas/OneNote Demo

Hello All, We are a K-13 school and are just beginning to roll out Canvas. We have a large number of teachers who are using OneNote. We have installed the OneNote LTI - and now I'm trying to wrap my head around how t...
    Sara Frizelle
    last modified by Sara Frizelle
  • News about - LTi - integration MS TEAMS - CANVAS

A lot of things are happening.   The following item has been been updates within the office365 user voice. Please use your Vote and make it happen so we can move forward into a full integration of MS TEAMS ...
    Hasan Yildirim
    last modified by Hasan Yildirim
  • Can't Add Assignment in OneNote's Class Notebook

Does anyone have experience creating assignments in OneNote's Class Notebook with Canvas? We enabled OneNote in one of our Canvas classes, and I was able to go through Canvas to make a notebook and add students to it,...
    Kathy Pinkowsky
    created by Kathy Pinkowsky
  • Is anyone using the Office 365 Cloud Assignment?

We have several teachers in our district that have begun using the O365 Cloud Assignment. Teachers and students both seem to like them very well.  I am curious to know how others are using them and how they are w...
    Ryan Corris
    last modified by Ryan Corris
  • Cloud Assignments not working...

Incredibly disappointing to find that Cloud Assignments are not working. No information shared about this and the first I know is (by chance) when I was testing one for a colleague.   We have first line support ...
    Gideon Williams
    last modified by Gideon Williams
  • Group collaborations and templates

Just promoting this idea I have voted for: Collaborations - add template document     This is to allow template documents to be selected as a collaboration as well as make a copy for each group to ...
    Joseph Avneri
    created by Joseph Avneri
  • Office365 integration and masquerade become Data Security Concerns

Colleagues   Would like to bring your attention to this post which you may not have seen as was not added to the Office365 group.   Office365 integration and Masquerade/Become - Data Security concerns ...
    Gideon Williams
  • Collaborations - tracking functionality

I've created an idea which is listed below based on providing more functionality up-front in Canvas (for Office 365 collaborations) for instructors to track / identify what students have contributed in a collabor...
    Joseph Avneri
    last modified by Joseph Avneri
  • Collaboration issues

Our Collaborations using O365 were working fine and today they give "unexpected error occurred"    Anyone else having this issue? 
    Mike Scheid
    last modified by Mike Scheid
  • Office 365 Viewer instead of SpeedGrader?

I found this line in the Canvas Release notes for Office365 integration  and Speedgrader:   "The Office 365 LTI includes an Office 365 viewer, which can be used to preview office documents in SpeedGrader an...
    Gideon Williams
  • Modern Authentication

Baylor University just rolled out mandatory two-factor authentication to Office365 to combat the wave of phishing attacks hitting Higher Education this week and last.  For almost everything, this was a trouble-fr...
    John_Lowe@baylor.edu
    last modified by John_Lowe@baylor.edu
  • Office365 integration issues...

Our integration has stopped working. Links I post from my OneDrive can only be seen by me and the page is BLANK for everyone else.   All those help guides and resources INVISIBLE!   Shambolic.   Stil...
    Gideon Williams
  • Embedding Office365 Document in Pages

We have Office365 and I want to embed a PowerPoint in a Canvas Page. Now I know you cannot do it through the integration but when I go to Office365 (), I can choose share and get an iframe embed code eg with Word &#...
    Gideon Williams
  • Anyone doing cool stuff with OneNote they can share

Hey my fav community :wave:   Im keen to hear stories of creative ways teachers are using OneNote in Canvas to enhave their teaching. I have been experimenting with it as a powerful portfolio tool but I am sure ...
    julian@instructure.com
    last modified by julian@instructure.com
  • Changing Office 365 Authorized Account

Hi everyone I have searched for this on the community but haven't been able to find anything to help me as yet.  I'm the account admin and need to change the Authorized Office 365 account that is linked to my pro...
    Kerri Buttery
    last modified by Kerri Buttery
  • External tool

Having trouble with external tool. Some students cannot open the assignment using office 365 LTI. What might be the problem?
  • Exporting course content with O365 assignments. How can the security be directed to a new teacher?

We have teachers who rotate teaching subject but want to share content. One teacher created assignments using O365 word documents. The new teacher has the links but the permissions prevent them from opening.
    Melissa Buonato
    last modified by Melissa Buonato