Quiz Auto Update Question Numbers

Up until a few weeks ago whenever you graded quizzes in speedgrader the numbers at the top of the page would change whenever from white to gray as soon as a question was graded. This feature has been removed and now makes grading quizzes very inconvenient. It's important to know which quiz questions have been graded (especially when you have long quizzes).

3 Comments
MLentini
Community Participant

So I think the broader idea here is some kind of status update about which questions have been graded, and which have not, when an instructor is grading question by question. For someone working through a longer quiz, it seems like a "you are here" (and everything prior to here is done) maybe?

kmeeusen
Community Champion

Kind of the story of my like, old friend! I am here, and everything before here is done!

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.