Teacher Mobile App - Ability to Edit / Delete Comments

This idea has been developed and deployed to Android 

Hi,

The Speedgrader feature in the Teacher app doesn't allow for the editing or deleting of comments made (NB. This the text / audio / visual comments, not annotations).

The user is required to head over to the desktop version to amend / remove any comments made.

It'd be great if all this could be done via the tablet applications.

Best wishes,

Greg

Comments from Instructure

For more information, please read through the Canvas Teacher Release Notes (Android 1.6) .  

9 Comments
rseilham
Community Champion

Good idea. Easy to follow. I cleaned up the wording just a little bit to make it clearer to people who will vote. 

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
This idea has been developed and deployed to Android 

For more information, please read through the Canvas Teacher Release Notes (Android 1.6) .

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

@g_bowie  Thank You  for submitting this idea, as well as,  @rseilham  Thank You  for your contributions. Your investment in this idea helped refine a feature which is now part of Canvas! 

megan_horikawa
Community Participant

What about on iOS devices? 

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

This has not been released in iOS yet

megan_horikawa
Community Participant

Will this eventually be released for IOS devices? I do a lot of grading on my ipad, so I can draw asian characters in the document viewer (I'm a Japanese teacher).  I hate that when I make a mistake in the comments section that I have to open up my computer and click through a bunch of things just to delete the comment I made a mistake in. 

DanBurgess
Community Participant

I believe this functionality is still not available in iOS, correct?
If so, any timeline as to when we can expect it to be added?

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Completed