Score6
    • Kelley L. Meeusen
    • Daniel Tripp
    • Josue Carames
    • Rita Fennelly-Atkinson
    • Tim Maw
    • Cameron Moore

Hi Instructure team,

I am currently attending Troy University Online and I love the ease of use that Instructure offers! I have ran across an area that I would like to suggest something that may be beneficial for students! I am very busy and I schedule my time to be within the guidelines of the due date that is readily available to me. The issue that I had was the syllabus had an earlier deadline for full credit and halfway through the semester was the first time I completed it after the full credit deadline. It was a hard lesson learned but I am always about making something better for the next person. My instructor made it as clear as possible with the tools provided and I still missed it. If instructure provided a more in-depth display of due dates then instructors will  have explicit communication of due dates to their students and will not have to haggle with student emails who are trying to squeeze every point out of an assignment (Me.)   Attached are some quick examples of what I think a final product could look like.