Please provide us with some ways to organize "all courses" view.

Idea created by Jan Habarth on Jun 26, 2018
    Open for Voting
    Score11
    Because my university creates numerous unused courses for me each quarter (e.g., research lab and dissertation credits, both of which I manage on permanent canvas courses set up for these purposes), my "all courses" view is quite cluttered.  Further, I commonly teach the same course several times a year, and I now have pages of courses to sort through in order to find old courses that have content I need to access (e.g., to check a particular students' performance from a past course, or to remind myself about content I offered in a past course).
    To solve these problems, it would be really helpful to have the ability to do one or more of the following in the "All Courses" view:
    1.  the ability to sort by any feature in the All Courses view (for example, to sort by published vs. unpublished)
    2. the ability to create folders in the All Courses view, so that I can store master courses and other similar courses in easy-to-find folders
    3. the ability to conclude a course without publishing it 
    3a.  If 3 is not possible, then the ability to un-publish a concluded course would be a good work-around.
    4. the ability to delete a course or render it temporarily invisible by sending it to an archive folder
    Thanks for your time!