I'd like to see the Canvas Commons - Details area identify if any LTIs have been associated with the cartridge file? This is needed for Modules and Courses.
When an LTI is imported as part of a cartridge file, it will install itself if no key/secret are required. This is dangerous and a security risk as it overrides administrative settings even with a whitelist. As a result, we have chosen to disable the ability to search other institutions Commons items until this risk removed.
Installation of LTIs via the imported as part of a cartridge file also show little to no details in the import log area.
How do I use Commons?
Current Details example.
- Description : A brief explanation or summary of the resource
- Author(s) : User(s) who shared the resource
- Account : The account from which the resource was shared
- Grade/Level : The suggested grade level(s) for the resource
- Tags : Relevant tags or keywords to identify the resource
- Duration : Duration of an audio or video file. Only applicable to audio or video resources
- Outcomes : Outcomes linked to a resource. Only applicable to resources with linked outcomes
- Shared With : Sharing settings (account, group(s), consortium(s), public, private)
- Reviews : Reviews by other users