The Badgr badges and pathways integrated into Canvas is great !
We run quizzes and need to issue different badges for given quiz marks... so Mastery Paths is almost there!
So the outcome we need is:
- if I get 80% or above in the exam I get a Grading of "Gold" this generates a Gold level badge
- if I get 70% or above in the exam I get a Grading of "Silver" this generates a Silver level badge
- if I get 60 or above in the exam I get a Grading of "Bronze" this generates Bronze level badge
- <60%, well nothing
SO... currently there are three levels for Master Paths and we are required to have the full range covers i.e Zero to 100. So no can do.
My feature request is for mastery paths is:
1. Can the number of mastery path levels be configurable to between 2 to 5 ( or beyond if it doesn't blow things up) ?
2. Can boundaries for the levels less than the full range. i.e. I'm only really interested in 60-100%