Idea created by Sarah Canatsey on Apr 18, 2019
    Open for Voting
    Score5
    • Sarah Canatsey
    • Rob Ditto
    • Andrea G Schmidt
    • Kelley L. Meeusen
    • Jane Hoesterey

It would be nice if the view of the quiz bank was streamlined to show more questions at once, and a better way to quickly see which questions you have already selected. 

Currently, the view is so large when you are trying to add questions to a quiz that it's hard to see more than a few questions at a time, and if you have a large question bank from a publisher you aren't able to scroll down and view all of them. Since the question stays in the view after you have selected it, it's harder to remember which questions you've already selected. As well, the view does not adjust if you make the screen smaller.

Sample from a different LMS with a simple, smaller view.

This is from a different LMS, but you can see that it is possible to show the questions in a smaller format so that it doesn't take up so my screen real estate per question. And you can add a checkbox to know which questions are being selected. 

The screenshots show how big the Item Bank view is in Quizzes.Next. If I reduce the browser window size, the Item Bank size does not adjust. The item bank just covers more of the screen. The blue + button easily adds the question, but I can press it 20 times and it'll just keep adding the same question (no fail safe to avoid this built in).

Screen expanded (Above) and Screen shrunk (below)