Open for Voting
In the Discussion Thread, if a student updates a post, Canvas adds a "Updated by..." with the name and date at the bottom of the thread. However, in Speed Grader, this is not displayed.
- If Faculty allow students to update their posts, in Speed Grader it is not clear that updates have been made.
- If a grade is awarded, students have the ability to edit their post. This is problematic as is, and it should be clear if anyone were to investigate a grade that the post has been edited in Speed Grader, without the need to check in the Discussion Thread.
- If recommendations to change the original post are given, and the student edits their original post, there is no history.
- Do not allow students to edit posts after grades have been awarded. They would have to add a new post or reply to their original post.
- Move the "Updated by..." (in the Discussion Thread) to the top of the entry, just below the original date (see attachment).
- And, include the "Updated by..." to the entry in Speed Grader under the original date (see attachment).