Download and View Rubric Scores for Assignment Peer Reviews

(3)

PRIORITY! When attempting to create an aggregate grade from the rubric scores from peer graders on an assignment, there should be a button to press which can give the instructor the number of rubrics submitted, total score, average score, high score, low score (descriptive statistics) so that we can post a grade for the submitter(s)  based on the multiple graders or peer reviewers.

Likewise, instead of listing the peer reviewers by first name, please list them by last name, first name.  It is easier to find the reviewers on our class lists.  

You could do this as a feature on the 'download submissions' tab for the assignment (since currently all comments download, but not the rubrics, rubric score or peer reviewer names).  

This has been suggested several times in the past in the Canvas Community under a variety of different topic titles, but I can't find them now to 'like' them.  Plus, I have to get busy manually grading 26 separate peer reviews for each submission for my class of 103 students. Aack. 

4 Comments
dezell
Community Member

I would love to have the option to download the rubrics that I complete for my students. 

mblackhurst
Community Member

@Steven_S : First link apparently requires access privileges that I don't have. Just FYI...

Had I known I would have to export "by hand" each peer reviewed grade, I would certainly not have done it. As is consistent with my Canvas experience, I will now waste time completing what should be simple tasks. I'll have to find a few hours today to make this work...

Please do not suggest to me that I dig through lots of other posts or consider learning Canvas' API to extract these data.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.