"Recent feedback" links to Turnitin assignments go to Turnitin rather than Speedgrader.

(2)

When marking in Turnitin, the scores are sent through to the gradebook. When these grades are posted, the students will receive notification on the homepage under the "Recent Feedback" area that feedback is available for them. When they follow the link from this area, it takes them through to Speedgrader instead of Turnitin. This causes confusion for the students who dont know how they should access their feedback.

The link should take you to the Turnitin assignment page when the student submission sits so they can access the correct feedback.

2 Comments
vanvleck
Community Participant

I am also finding it difficult to give students clear instructions how to see the feedback I leave for Turnitin papers within the Turnitin LTI, as well as the SpeedGrader. I use both.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.