quiz statistics drill down to a specific section

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas

When I am looking at the quiz statistics feature can a drop down menu be add to give the ability to drill down to a specific section?  When someone has multiple sections under the same course, it would be beneficial to drill down to each section, to find out how they did, instead of numbers running together on all sections.

Comments from Instructure

For more information on the release of this feature, and others, please review the Canvas Production Release Notes (2015-10-31)

8 Comments
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

Hi  @robert_wakelyn ​

This feature idea already exists at

Please add your thoughts and vote there.  I am going to archive this idea as a duplicate.

robert_wakelyn
Community Novice

Thank you for the info...I have replied to that feature request.

Robert Wakelyn

Sent from my iPhone

robert_wakelyn
Community Novice

Renee,

Do you know if that is a feature request to make the page update in real time? I like the ability to show the page while individuals are completing a quiz, but wish it would update once they finish.

Robert Wakelyn

Sent from my iPhone

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

I am not sure, but please add your thoughts and preferences to the thread.  That's the great thing about a feature idea - people can place their perspectives and preferences in the thread and it helps make an idea much more robust! 

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

This Feature is Complete!

For more information on the release of this feature, and others, please review the Canvas Production Release Notes (2015-10-31)

ROI.png

Thank you to sedwards, Deactivated user,  @robert_wakelyn  and 1086095  for submitting

Additional thanks to, beynercz,  @lpfister , Deactivated user, tsanchez, and  @BradMoser   for your contributions. Your investment in this idea helped refine a feature which is now part of the Canvas! Smiley Happy

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Completed