A Searchable "Moderate Quiz"

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas

I have a very large class along with an ever-increasing number who need additional time mandated by accommodation letters.  Allowing me to search for a specific student instead of clicking around to find the right screen would be a great time saver.

Comments from Instructure

For more information, please read through the Canvas Production Release Notes (2016-09-17)

6 Comments
biray
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

201181_pastedImage_1.png

This is a great idea! In-fact, it was previously submitted but archived with response from our product team. Since this idea is already on our product team's radar, please continue adding feedback and use cases as comments to the original idea thread: .

Don't forget to follow or bookmark the idea to receive updates as they become available.

For now, this idea will be archived to avoid duplication!

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
  This idea has been developed and is On Canvas Beta How do I access the Canvas beta environment?

For more information, please read through the Canvas Beta Release Notes (2016-09-06)

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
  This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas

For more information, please read through the Canvas Production Release Notes (2016-09-17)

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

ROI.png

Thank you to  @cmitchell6  for submitting this idea. Your investment in this idea helped refine a feature which is now part of the Canvas! Smiley Happy

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Completed