Discovery Education Techbook/Mastery Path Integration

My district adopted the DE techbook. I teach 6th grade math and wanted to integrate the techbook into the Mastery Path system. I would like to begin each unit of instruction with a pretest. The results would then lead students on individual paths based on their score. The techbook is set up with 3 sections DISCOVER, PRACTICE and EXTEND. The traditional model involves whole-class instruction and working through the investigations, moving on to practice and (for a few students) the applications and extensions. I would like to be able to chop up the online lessons and insert them into mastery paths. I would also like for the Practice problems to push to the gradebook. I'm not sure if this is possible, and if it is not, I am open to learning about existing integrations that would allow me to do this.

1 Comment
ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.