Color code Sections

(1)

As you can color code the course tiles It would be nice to be able to color code the sections within courses. Within each course, we have multiple "sections" one for each class period. It would be nice to color code the sections so they stand out better. 

5 Comments
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi  @101982 ‌

Could you elaborate further? Do you mean on the People page, or in some manner for all of the content they are assigned to? I guess I am not understanding the value.

Agent K

Cindy_Perry
Community Member

Would love to be able to color cold things such as all assignments one color, discussions another, etc. This would make it much easier for students to find things and make things stand out.

KathleenMinahan
Community Novice

It would be very helpful to have different colors for different sections within the same course. I teach four sections of the same course and they meet on different days, so it's hard to make sure I'm posting things to the correct section on the correct day.

KathleenMinahan
Community Novice

Absolutely. I have four sections of the same course and being able to color code them would be TREMENDOUSLY useful.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.