I would like to efficiently make some practice quizzes using imported question banks, but here are my challenges-
- I have question banks of multiple choice questions, with each question connected to a stimulus (a written excerpt, an image, a chart, etc.). Each stimulus has 3-6 questions that correlate to it.
- I would like to make some quizzes of 8-12 questions for my students, but using only 2-3 stimulus. I don't want them to have to read 10 different stimulus to complete a 10 question quiz.
- I would like randomly pull questions, so students can take the same quiz a couple of times without seeing the exact same questions repeatedly.
- I would like all the questions about the same stimulus to be together in the quiz. For example, questions 1-3 would be about the same document, questions 4-8 would be about the same chart, etc.
Best solution I can come up with is the following:
- Make a question bank in Canvas of 3-6 questions, all with the same stimulus
- Make a second question bank in Canvas of 3-6 questions from a shared stimulus, but different than the questions and stimulus from the first bank.
- Make a practice quiz
- Create a question group that pulls 4 questions from the first question bank.
- Create a second question group that pulls 4 questions from the second question bank.
As you can see, this really wouldn't provide much question variety, and I would have to make multiple quizzes to utilize all of my available questions. If you know of a better way to get this done, please respond. Please and thank you!