- I have a list of topics. There might be ten or a dozen.
- I want students to find and share online resources explaining those topics.
- I would like more than one student to 'cover' each topic.
- But I don't want half the class doing one topic.
You're experienced at using Canvas.
How would you handle this in Canvas?
Is there a specific tool you think makes sense? An LTI?
The ideal solution is elegant: it's simple and involves the least amount of work for students and the instructor.
Things I've thought of which I find inelegant:
- Create a discussion board with a prompt containing the list & ask students to choose, first-come, first-serve.
- Create a Google Doc, and ask students to add their names.