We use a course on Canvas to have our 4000 staff book in to meetings held quarterly across the country.
- They self enrol in to the course on Canvas
- They access the course calendar and reserve their spot
- The attendance is taken at the meeting manually and then a completion quiz question is set up and we manually mark their attendance to ensure completion
What we want:
- User enrol themselves into a section via a click button or similiar
- Use the Attendance LTI and have each meeting set up as a section within the course
- Mark attendance using the LTI by selecting that section on the day and using a device to mark their attendance "live" instead of scrolling through 1000s of staff in a big list
Is it possible to have a user not only enrol in to a course by providing the enrolment link but also enrol in to a section? Otherwise we manually have to enrol everyone in to a section also.