Hi APAC members,
We're currently investigating how we might best manage whitelisting LTIs in the EduApp Center for our institution. Do any of you have any advice on managing this?
We need to figure out:
- How to decide which LTIs we will whitelist
- How to decide on the criteria we will use to approve LTIs
- How to decide what we require from staff when they propose an LTI for whitelisting
- Requirements for market research and alternatives provided by the requestor
- Are there any security considerations? (I.e., data being stored outside of Australia? A platform storing large amounts of our students' data?)
We're aware of some of the limitations of the whitelisting ability at this time (APAC Priority Item Detail - LTI administration and security), but are curious as to how other institutions are handling this and what procedures they have put in place. Thanks all, any advice or comments are most appreciated!