An administrator in my K-12 district just asked me a great question -- and I need your help answering it!
Question: Is there anything that one should NOT do in designing and developing a Canvas course?
- The instructor is developing this "in-service learning" course for adults (faculty)
- This will be the instructor's first Canvas course (or LMS course of any kind).
- The course instructor has (mostly) completed our online instructor training course.
- The course will be blended: about 2/3 face-to-face, 1/3 online.
- Many of these teachers have no familiarity with Canvas, but others have some. (We've only rolled out Canvas to our 9-12 high school so far).
- The instructor hopes to maximize student-to-student online collaboration.