Description of the Bug:
- I have turned on new Speedgrader for one module being used for testing.
There are 8 assessed discussions, 8 progress quizzes, one assessment and a couple of non essential quizzes.
- I have not set anything to anonymous at set up or when in speedgrader
- All students are anonoymous in Speedgrader no matter what assessment looking at
- am unable to turn off anonymous setting for speedgrader - why not?? is this a bug?
Steps to Reproduce:
- create an assessed discussion / quiz
- have submissions done
- open from gradebook> speedgrader
- check to see if student names show or not
- if do what is setting