• Canvas and Turnitin

Introduction What is "Feedback Studio"? Does Feedback Studio alter any functionality? As a local Canvas Administrator, how do I configure the Turnitin LTI? Can my institution enable both the API versio...
    dhulsey@nmjc.edu
    created by dhulsey@nmjc.edu
  • Canvas and Perusall

What is Perusall? How do I get a Perusall account? What is the cost for using Perusall? How do I integrate the Perusall into a Canvas course? Can I configure the Perusall LTI on the Canvas account or s...
    dhulsey@nmjc.edu
  • "The Future of Plagiarism Detection" Follow Up (Turnitin)

Thanks to everyone who attended  "The Future of Plagiarism Detection" at InstructureCon 2017. Bill and I felt good about the presentation and hope the audience did as well.   For those who asked and those w...
    dhulsey@nmjc.edu
  • Stopping Intra-Class Academic Dishonesty via Discussions

A dedicated minority of  students will always try to take shortcuts no matter what an instructor does, but some of the more cautious cheaters avoid plagiarizing on major assignments like papers and exams pre...
    dhulsey@nmjc.edu
  • Instructurecon 2016: A Turnitin Conversation

At Instructurecon 2016, I had a long talk with Turnitin representatives Micah Arons (sales) and Gary Finnigan (product). Several of their comments were interesting, so I thought I would share some highlights with the ...
    dhulsey@nmjc.edu
  • Paper Pumpkin: Online Video Presentations

As a student, I gave many presentations in class. I hated standing in the front of the class. I hated the unrevisable nature of a live presentation. Sure, I understand that live presentations have their place, but onl...
    dhulsey@nmjc.edu
  • Cinco pequeñas cosas (Five Little Things)

Here are some things I do to get the semester off to a less chaotic start. I introduce myself to my students: https://www.softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/UCR7wvSXeK13Ix/html. I strive to have direct communication wi...
    dhulsey@nmjc.edu