• Help With Login Page Meta Data/Search Engine Redirects

Hi, friends! I've been presented with an interesting challenge.   We call our portal and authentication provider (CAS) ACES. Occasionally, when someone wants to simply login to the portal, they google ACES ...
    Kenneth Rogers
    created by Kenneth Rogers
  • Help With Custom Menu Icons and Script

Hello, community. I am hoping you can provide me with some assistance as I pose these series of questions. Thanks so much!   First, a little background... We utilize some code (I believe generously borrowed f...
    Kenneth Rogers
  • Help with Element Toggler and aria-expanded Settings

Hello, all!   I'm trying to use the Element Toggler feature from the style guide inside of a course. When I set aria-expanded to "false", they are still all expanded. Is this expected behavior? Or should setting...
    Kenneth Rogers
  • InstructureCon

Morning, friends.   Admittedly, I am new to this whole Canvas/InstructureCon thing. SO, if this is a no-brainer, or a "lmgtfy" question I apologize. I also haven't drunk my coffee yet, so blame it on that.  ...
    Kenneth Rogers
  • Error in Inbox

Hello, friends.   I've got an item in my inbox that is hanging:   And I get this error message at the same time:   It didn't kick me out, I can still navigate out of the Inbox, but I cannot click...
    Kenneth Rogers