MasteryConnect - Add Curriculum Map to Already Created Tracker

Jump to solution
stevendl
Community Member

Hello!

I created a set of trackers in MasteryConnect. Due to my district's set up, I had to import each student individually from SIS. Now that I have done this for ~150 students over 5 sections, I want to add the curriculum map I created to each tracker. Yet, I am not seeing a way to "apply" the curriculum map to an already created tracker. I am seeing ways to create a tracker FROM a curriculum map (e.g., https://help.masteryconnect.com/hc/en-us/articles/218815977-Create-a-Tracker-from-a-Shared-Curriculu...) but that is not helpful since that means I would have to create all my trackers again. I also know I can create a curriculum map within each tracker but that seems cumbersome to do for 5 sections of the same class. Is there a way to apply a curriculum map to an already created tracker?

Thanks for the help!

Labels (1)
1 Solution
JenMurphyA
Community Team
Community Team

Hi, @stevendl ! Being able to apply a curriculum map to an existing tracker seems like a good idea. Can you add it as an idea in our Idea Conversation page ? 

I think a good approach at this time would be to follow this process:

1. Keep at least one of your trackers with all the students.
  2. Create a curriculum map.
  3. Create new trackers from the map and while doing so, choose to import students "from another tracker".
  4. Import the students from one of the trackers that you've already added them to.

I will also check with our support team and let you know any other suggestions. I hope this helps! Jen

View solution in original post

0 Likes