Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lisa_corriveau-

Not getting the authorization window to connect Canvas to Portfolium

Student is having an issue trying to connect Canvas to Portfolium to import data (connected apps). When he click it, it redirects him to the institution home page. Upon logging in, he does not get the authorization window. What might the problem be?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
leon_mi485

Hello,

Pleased to see your issue as I think I have the same problem, I am also confused and in need of light on this same issue. Need help.

indigocard

0 Kudos
Chris0075

Did you have a fix on this issue? Facing same issue but no response from anyone. 

MyMileStone Card

0 Kudos
Fred7309

Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution. AdvancedMD Login

0 Kudos
JessCormier

Open Connected Apps. In Account Navigation, click the Connected Apps link,Connect Canvas. In the list of applications, locate Canvas [1] and click the Connect link ,Log In to Canvas.

PrepaidGiftBalance

0 Kudos
JenMurphyA
Community Team
Community Team

It might also help to try a different browser, and clear the cache and cookies. Additionally, you could visit portfolium.com directly. Enter your credentials, but don't create an account. Then return to Canvas and try it again. It might just help reset/refresh something on the browser.

0 Kudos
Peter69

Thanks for the information, I will try to figure it out for more.

DNA HRBlock Sign in

0 Kudos
ChristtopherNea

@lisa_corriveau- wrote: Tell Culvers

Student is having an issue trying to connect Canvas to Portfolium to import data (connected apps). When he click it, it redirects him to the institution home page. Upon logging in, he does not get the authorization window. What might the problem be?

What windows you hace?

Portfolium performs testing with assistive technology at every QA test before deployment. Tests are performed on Chrome 45 with OS X 10.11, Firefox 52 with OS X 10.11, Safari 11. with OS X 10.11, Firefox 52 on Windows 10 with JAWS 2019.1810.64, Chrome 45 on Windows 8.1 with JAWS 2019.1810.64, and Internet Explorer 11 with Windows 8.1.

0 Kudos