One-Sheet Guides for Canvas/Canvas Guía del Maestro

jasond
Community Contributor

Canvas Community y comunidad española,

There are many one-sheet guides out there, but just in case if you were looking for a single-sheet (dual sided) instructional PDF on Canvas...

Attached are the same guides in English and in Spanish. 

Example in English

Example of One-Sheet Guides for Canvas

Ejemplo en español

Ejemplo Canvas Guía del Maestro

Profesores de español, agradecería su ayuda si mi traducción y la de Google están desactivadas. 🙂

The PDFs are editable. The branding and specified Canvas URL are the only edits you will need to make in Adobe Acrobat DC Pro or another PDF editing tool.

Hope they help!

-Jason

Community team ( @scottdennis ‌ et al.) - I wasn't sure where else to tag or post this Doc page. 

8 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Well, these are super cool,  @jasond ‌! I've shared the document with the Higher Education‌ and K-12‌ groups as well as the Español‌ space to broaden its exposure. Thanks!

scottdennis
Instructure
Instructure

Thanks Jason!  We appreciate your sharing.  Thanks also to Stefanie for sharing in the same locations I would have.

kenneth_rogers
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@jasond  - As someone who just did a one-pager for our district, I love this! I didn't have the real estate to go into the extreme detail that you did (especially because I really wanted to keep it to one single sided page), but man I wish I could've provided the information that you were able to. Beautiful, sir. Absolutely beautiful.

stacy_lambert
Community Contributor

Thanks  @jasond ‌ This will be a great refresher for staff starting a new year in two days time!

#callaghancollegewallsendcampus‌  @david_summervi1 ‌

hyrum
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Excelente recurso!   Mil gracias!

jasond
Community Contributor

fue un placer!

jasond
Community Contributor

Feel free to edit the versions I made for your campus!  They should open up in Acrobat Pro DC and can be modified using the Edit PDF command.

solomon_klein
Community Explorer

This is great! I'm going to bring this up to my team to see if we want to produce anything like this for our faculty.