Is the RollCall LTI included in Canvas part of the base package or is there an additional charge?

Jump to solution
EvanDonovan
Community Participant

Is the RollCall LTI included in Canvas (Attendance tab) part of the base package or is there an additional charge?

Also, is the BigBlueButton integration on the Conferences tab part of the base package or is there an additional charge?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
nwilson7
Community Champion

@EvanDonovan RollCall (Attendance) is part of the normal Canvas package.  I saw your other posts about trying to take attendance and this (RollCall) is what I thought of as a solution to the Zoom attendance.  We don't have to report attendance so I have not delved into any of the new reports to help address that but my understanding from what I have read is that it was looking at actual student activity so the student needs to do something in Canvas.  A teacher grading or manipulating something will not trigger a student to be counted as there.  Again, this is just my understanding from what I have seen, I have not played with any of it.

I believe BigBlueButton can also be part of Canvas (without a fee) but your CSM has to turn it on.

Hope this helps!

-Nick

View solution in original post

0 Likes