Slack Integration

Jump to solution
berwin
Community Contributor

Is there a Slack integration for Canvas?

Trying to setup Slack in Canvas so that discussion board information is pushed to Slack channels, to save us time from logging into Canvas to check the discussion boards. Is this possible? I've already setup a Slack App/bot for notifications, but can't find any information on integrating Slack on the aforementioned level.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @berwin ...

The only integrations that I am aware of between Canvas and Slack are what are documented here:

You may have seen these resources already, so I apologize if this is not very helpful.  I'm not sure if what your asking is currently possible within Canvas.  You may want to consider submitting this is a Feature Idea here in the Community.  To do this, you can click on the PRODUCT menu at the top of any screen here in the Community, and then click on IDEA CONVERSATIONS.  Then, click on the "Suggest an idea" button.  Here are a few other Guides that might be of help to you:

I hope some or all of this will be of help to you.  Sing out if you have any other questions...thanks!  Take care, and be well.

View solution in original post