cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sor1
Community Participant

Canvas Data I - pseudonym_dim and pseudonym_fact not updated

I have a case open - but I was curious if pseudonym_dim and pseudonym_fact disappeared from canvas data I  in any other schools.   I noticed it on 6/24/2021.

7 Replies
kdoherty
Community Participant

Yes.  Same for us on the 24th.  

ac1918
Community Member

Same for us... both files have been missing from Canvas Data exports since 6/24. We also opened a ticket.

judy_seiffert
Community Member

Same for Austin ISD, last date files were received was 6/23/2021. 

sor1
Community Participant

Both tables are back today (6/30/2021)

ac1918
Community Member

Yay! Any idea of what happened? I have not received a case update.

judy_seiffert
Community Member

Austin ISD received the two pseudonym files yesterday.  Canvas Data file count went from 94 back to 100. 

Our CSM sent the following this morning:  

Got a bit more info, “ Hi, folks. I want to give you an update on Canvas Data customers missing tables in their daily data dump. I know this has come up for multiple CSMs and created an increase in support tickets recently:
 This issue, which began on Thursday 6/24, was resolved by the Tuesday 6/29 data dump. (Tuesday's data was complete)
 The missing tables get a full copy of each day, so now that the issue is resolved, customers should have all of their data back from the past 4 days
 An important tangential impact of : for Canvas Data users from 6/24 - 6/28, some request logs will not have been enriched with the course_id field. This will not directly affect the request logs themselves, but it may have impacted automation or data views that customers have set up.
 More specifically, courses associated with the "root" account are the ones missing the course_id field enrichment
george_markaria
Community Participant

This still seems to be an issue with us at Nevada State College. Please advise if the issue has actually been addressed or if there are still known issue. We are also not seeing a few other tables after 6/25/21.