cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amaan_rana
Community Participant

Canvas live events Conversation Created Data

I have been using this for new conversations created, I have an issue that every now and again it doesn't pass through the conversation id in the body. So it makes difficult to keep it consistent.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

5 Replies
robotcars
Community Champion

I don't see any rows in conversation_created where conversation_id is null, but I do have 6% with null in conversation_message_created.

I can't explain it, but we can ask Canvas Data Services

oxana
Community Participant

@amaan_rana ‌ any chance you could share the payload of an event with conversation id being null? You could submit a ticket with request to pass it to Oxana Jurosevic for research.

Thanks,

Oxana 

amaan_rana
Community Participant

Sure i will send it later today as well as as an issue where events are occasionally being triggered up to 6 times for the 1 message

amaan_rana
Community Participant

I have sent a ticket, Hopefully its more responsive than other tickets where I still haven't heard back

amaan_rana
Community Participant

I submitted a ticket. As expected 4 weeks have passed and still no response. The only responses I have ever had from Canvas support is the acknowledgement that the request has been received.

Are support request an additional charge? I am happy to pay just to get some questions answered