CanvasData2 errors -- some(?) files are apparently gzipped now?

ColinMurtaugh
Community Champion

Hi @oxana --

I'm getting errors (see below) using the nodejs dap CLI (version 1.0.18), and after digging in deeper I found that some of the data files are now gzipped.  It seems to me that the dap CLI isn't handling these files properly. 

I also noticed that the schema now includes a table called "access_tokens-DLQ"; I'm guessing that this related to an internal dead letter queue and isn't meant to be there. 

Thanks--

Colin

---------------------

Error details:

Error [ERR_STREAM_CANNOT_PIPE]: Cannot pipe, not readable
    at new NodeError (node:internal/errors:278:15)
    at WriteStream.Writable.pipe (node:internal/streams/writable:283:24)
    at Stream.through (/Users/cmurtaugh/workspace/canvas-data-2/node_modules/highland/lib/index.js:3474:14)
    at /Users/cmurtaugh/workspace/canvas-data-2/node_modules/highland/lib/index.js:3532:20
    at Array.reduce (<anonymous>)
    at Function._.pipeline (/Users/cmurtaugh/workspace/canvas-data-2/node_modules/highland/lib/index.js:3531:20)
    at Object.write (/Users/cmurtaugh/workspace/canvas-data-2/node_modules/data-access-platform-cli/lib/format/index.js:99:29)
    at async compactAndWrite (/Users/cmurtaugh/workspace/canvas-data-2/node_modules/data-access-platform-cli/lib/helpers/shared.js:45:3)
    at async Function.compactSnapshot (/Users/cmurtaugh/workspace/canvas-data-2/node_modules/data-access-platform-cli/lib/commands/snapshot.js:71:5)
    at async Function.getFreshSnapshot (/Users/cmurtaugh/workspace/canvas-data-2/node_modules/data-access-platform-cli/lib/commands/snapshot.js:59:5)
    at async handler (/Users/cmurtaugh/workspace/canvas-data-2/node_modules/data-access-platform-cli/lib/commands/snapshot.js:93:9)
    at async Object.withDir (/Users/cmurtaugh/workspace/canvas-data-2/node_modules/tmp-promise/index.js:35:12)
    at async Function.updateExistingSnapshot (/Users/cmurtaugh/workspace/canvas-data-2/node_modules/data-access-platform-cli/lib/commands/snapshot.js:99:5)
    at async startQuery (/Users/cmurtaugh/workspace/canvas-data-2/node_modules/data-access-platform-cli/lib/commands/snapshot.js:118:11) {
  code: 'ERR_STREAM_CANNOT_PIPE'
}

Labels (5)
0 Likes