cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor II

Community available sample data sets?

Jump to solution

Is anyone aware of any sample data sets available to the community?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Hi Gary,

Are you looking for actual sample tables from Canvas Data, or sample queries?

For sample queries, you can find a few here: GitHub - instructure/canvas-hosted-data-examples: Collection of examples that use Canvas Hosted Data... 

For sample tables, this is not something that we have available to provide as there is no dedicated Canvas testing instance where actual interactions happen to provide useful information.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Hi Gary,

Are you looking for actual sample tables from Canvas Data, or sample queries?

For sample queries, you can find a few here: GitHub - instructure/canvas-hosted-data-examples: Collection of examples that use Canvas Hosted Data... 

For sample tables, this is not something that we have available to provide as there is no dedicated Canvas testing instance where actual interactions happen to provide useful information.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Surveyor

Hi all

I'm just wondering if any data set has become available (after anonymization) since the last activity on this post?

Cheers

Moein 

Highlighted

Hi Moein,

If you want to message me directly, I can provide you the API key/secret to download a sample Canvas Data set through the API that I configured in a fake instance.

Highlighted
Community Member

Hello! Have any new example (anonymized or generated) data sets become available?

Highlighted

Hello Experts, 

I don't have a licensec subscription of Canvas LMS. I need to view sample datasets for data analysis and checking the feasibility of blending ERP data along with LMS for analytics needs. 

Can someone share the Access to canvas application or data or API authentication token to any non prod environment with anonymised datasets which can be used for data analysis. ? 

Kindly share your thoughts at below email. 

Zishan.Khan@thoughtfocus.com

Regards, 

Zishan

Highlighted
Surveyor

Try asking data sets with whatever type you're looking for .gov

Highlighted

Do you still have sample data sets available in your fake instance?