cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smccann
Instructure
Instructure

InstructureCon 2017 Canvas Data Meet-up

Would anyone in this community group be open to meeting up during InstCon to discuss what cool things each other may be doing?

I'm not sure if I can find a room in time. If not, it's BYOB.

Tags (1)
9 Replies
amcdona
Learner II

Yes please!

kschneider25
Adventurer

Can I be a fly on the wall?

jguo14
Community Member

cannot physically be here. Do you guys do online meeting as well?

smccann
Instructure
Instructure

Ok, so it looks like we won't be able to secure a room in time. We will be hosting a Canvas Data table at Hacknight on Wednesday from 8pm - 11pm. Feel free to stop by!

jpzook
Community Member

Just signed up for Hack Night before seeing this post.  Looking forward to meeting everyone!

amcdona
Learner II

Was there a Canvas Data roadmap session or can you discuss any future releases?

Hi Andrew,

We are currently in the process of switching Canvas Data over to a new Product Manager and Engineering team. With this, our roadmap is still be re-evaluated. I can tell you though that moving to Canvas Data 2.0 is our #1 concern. Features of Canvas Data 2.0 include:

• 4-6 hour incremental data loads
  • Refined requests table
  • New backend re-writes to ensure more stability in our data dumps

I was not able to make it to this event but I was wondering what is the timeline for Canvas Data 2.0?

Kerlene

Hi Kerlene,

Since the change in Product Managers and engineering team, we currently do not have a timeline for Canvas Data 2.0. Once the team has time to become more established in the next month, I am expecting to see a more defined roadmap for 2017 - 2018 be released. I will make sure to publish all updates in this community space I can share as they become available.