An suggestion for the next update for Canvas

SarahDaugherty
Community Member

I would like to suggest a feature that i would use and i would find very helpful, including more efficient way of find assignments through canvas. I am looking for a specific assignment. Butt the only way to do that is go through every single class an go into grade and review those certain assignments. 

My suggestion is, if possible to include such a feature in Canvas is a search option bar. One you are able to search for specific file types such as word documents, excel sheets, or PowerPoints and it filters through all your assignments in all of your classes. Two i think it would be helpful to be able to create a simpler way to open a page or feature that contains all of your completed assignments that you have summited, all the assignments on one page. 

Like I said I would find this extremely useful and time saving. But I do not know the Canvas programming at all and if these suggestions are unable to be added into an update, maybe down the road there will be a way? 

Thank you,

Hope to hear back if this is possible, if it will be tested and added as a feature in the future!

Best,

Sarah DaughertyI

1 Comment