EDPuzzle

Can we integrate with EDpuzzle?

We can embed, but can't have students logged in.

THIS WOULD BE AWESOME!

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas
19 Comments
dianepbh
Community Participant

Hey Canvas and Edpuzzle... This has been on the "we are working on it" for a long time now! Any updates on the ETA of the new integration? (Per Twitter response to me ... Edpuzzle is "working on this" ) 

fisher1
Community Contributor

EDpuzzle just came out with a Canvas integration that passes back grades to the Canvas Gradebook. Hooray!!

MattHanes
Community Champion

Hey  @fisher1 ,

My Google Fu must be weak today. Can you send me a link to the source of this announcement?

fisher1
Community Contributor

Hi  @MattHanes ‌,

It just happened with the last couple of weeks, so they may be in the "beta pilot" phase right now instead of the "official announcement" phase. If you email them directly, you can probably get more information about access for your school.

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

Greetings all.  Just want to wrap this idea up.  You can find more information about the integration in the  Edu App Center  !

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Comments from Instructure

For more information, please read about the integration in the Edu App Center .

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@jfrielich_ls  Thank You for submitting this idea, as well as SHEBENE Thank You @pblair  Thank You  @richardm  Thank You moh.hash Thank You @fisher1  Thank You  @dianepbh  Thank You  @MattHanes  Thank You for your contributions. Your investment in this idea helped refine an integration that is now part of Canvas!

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Completed