[Outcomes] different descriptions per assignment

Problem statement:

an outcome only has a description and a meaningful operational description. However, it would be better if an outcome could have different descriptions for each assignment instead of a description for all assignments

Proposed solution:

an outcome should be given different descriptions per assignment - a meaningful description of an outcome is valuable per assignment

User role(s):

instructor

7 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Seeking Clarity

Hi @mrijcreo -

Please edit your thread so that the Problem Statement and the Proposed Solution are different. It's important for the Community Team and the Product Team as we evaluate your idea. Please also make sure that there is only one suggestion per idea. Thanks!

What are the guidelines for submitting a new idea? 

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

If you are unable to provide an update regarding this idea by October 12, we will need to archive it to help the Community Team focus on current Ideas. If you need more time, that's okay too! Providing an update before that time would be helpful and appreciated. 

mrijcreo
Community Member
Author

dear @KristinL,

I made an update for the problem and solution. Can there be voted on from now? thanks!

kind regards,
Mieke

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @mrijcreo - Thank you for making some updates, but because there are multiple ideas for Outcomes in the post, we still can't move this thread forward to the Product Team. Separating the requests into individual threads will help with conversations and future collaboration. Thanks!

mrijcreo
Community Member
Author

I will make 3 different posts for each suggestion.

Hope I am in time for them to be voted on then. 

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Mieke Van Rijckeghem

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Will Not Consider

mrijcreo
Community Member
Author

Hello,

if I understand well the idea will not be forwarded as a theme to vote on? 
May I ask the reason please?

Thank you!