[Reports] Generate/Print Batch Progress Reports/Grades For All Students

We need a way to print progress reports/grades in batch fashion, a section at a time. This is a huge problem for our K-12 school district and the biggest complaint by far from administrators, teachers, special ed staff, and counselors/advisors. We really need a better way to generate multiple student grade/deficiency reports instead of one at a time or a CSV list. In a perfect world, if all students and parents had their own updated devices and the technological skills to access their grades, this wouldn't be an issue, but until that happens, we REALLY need this. We're going to have a mutiny on our hands.

Added to Theme

43 Comments
SarahCalvin
Community Member

Just reached out to the Canvas Chat to find out if there was a more efficient way to print assignment reports for my 170 students. I was told no, there was no "batch" feature, and directed to this community forum where supposedly ideas from teacher, admin, etc. get incorporated into future updates. Hmm.... Looks like this has been a problem since 2015 and MULTIPLE users have reached out to request something that allows them to work more efficiently. Disappointed to see how long this has been a request. 😞 I counted 5 "clicks" to move from one student to another to access their grades, print, and then get back to the gradebook to click on the next student. There MUST be a better way!

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme

Kriszidan
Instructure
Instructure

Canvas test