[Rubrics] Ability to duplicate rubrics

When building rubrics on a course level, it would be helpful to have a duplicate rubric button next to the Edit and Delete options. Some rubrics are very similar and having the ability to duplicate what you already created would save time in course design to be able to easily duplicate a rubric.

38 Comments
DeborahPaige
Community Member

Making rubrics takes a lot of time. If we could have a "copy/edit" feature, that would be wonderful. That way, we could customize some details without starting from scratch. Also, can we drag/relocate criteria rows, please? 

dlarason
Community Member

I would like the ability to copy a rubric. When you have similar projects or need to differentiate for the same project, it would be very helpful and safe time if a rubric could be copied. That way the small changes can be made without having to recreate the whole rubric. 

YasushiIshida
Community Member

I'd like this feature as well.

StefanieGross
Community Member

I agree!  I would be wonderful to have the option to "Duplicate Rubric" right below these two options to Edit and Delete in the Rubric manager:

Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 9.49.33 AM.png

dschnupp
Community Member

Echoing what others have already said. The ability to quickly duplicate a rubric is a must have. 

AndreMelashenko
Community Member

I've got multiple teachers asking for this feature!

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme